Thursday, May 16, 2013

Replica Black Prada Saffiano from Joy

5/17/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home! Thank you for all those who were interested!!!

****************************************************************

This lovely Black Prada Saffiano is being offered for "Trade/Barter" by Michelle Chan. Unfortunately she was not happy with the quality. Her reasons will be listed in her comments below.

Personally I think the bag looks great based on the pictures but as most of you know I'm a lot more forgiving of minor flaws than some people so your opinion will probably differ.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Michelle directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Michelle's Comments:

I originally paid $196 (WU fee+Shipping+Bag). I bought this bag from Joy. I only ship in the US. Sorry, I do not ship internationally. USPS priority shipping w/ shipping confirmation. I will mention all the flaws at the end.

DIMENSIONS: L30cm x H20cm x D13cm
Made from Real Saffiano Leather.

I got the authenticity card stamped and laminated. In addition, the strap did not include the little bar pieces, I had to cut them from another bag and sew them on.

There's a slit between the R, the stitchings are perfect and the hardwares are decent.


Email or Message me if you're interested, Thank you :  XXX (Bag no longer available)






FLAWS: There are wrinkles on front of the bag and the edges are incorrect. It was shipped like that. However, a real saffiano Lux tote does become distress over time if you use it a lot.











PERSONAL MODIFICATIONS: THIS WAS NOT INCLUDED WITH THE BAG BUT I WILL INCLUDE THIS WITH THE BAG WHEN I SHIP IT




No comments:

Post a Comment