Friday, May 24, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM from Bevan of Luxury7Star

5/28/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed interest!

****************************************************************

This is a replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene purchased from Bevan of Luxury7Star by a reader who is now looking to find it a new home. She also has a MM one from my favorite seller (Joy of FabAAA).

I am not familiar with Bevan's products but I do have one review of a multicolor wallet by Kim (aka PurseLover23) who was not happy with the quality at all due to the incorrect color of the interior. There were also a few bad reviews of his customer service and product quality on the forum but as with most replicas, all sellers will have their share of the Good and the Bad so do not let this deter you from trading with MacKenzie if you like the pictures.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact MacKenzie directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

MacKenzie's Comments:

This is a damier gm neverfull bought from bevan on luxury7star.com now called luxuriouspurse.com. I bought this about 6 months ago and the overall bag is in close to perfect condition. The only flaw is the brown leather attached on the side straps broke off on one side. As well as very very few wear on the interior shown in the pictures. The bag looks brand new aside of that and the straps and lining show no wear. Paid around $120 for the bag and I am looking to give it a new home! Email me if you have Questions or are interested :)

Email:  XXX (Bag no longer available)

NOTE: You can click on any of the pictures below to enlarge and see more detail.










3 comments:

  1. Replica handbags sale, 2013 new designer replica handbags, We sell all kinds of brand high-quality replica handbags And Free Shipping All Over World.tester perfumes sale, we sell all kinds of perfumes, tester, and gift sets, free worldwide shipping, we also have replica hand bags such as louis vuitton, Michael Kors, muschino, fendi, celinelouis vuitton neverfull replica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WILL BUY ASAP, unsure as to how to email you. carolinebarbiie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete