Thursday, May 16, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Menilmontant PM from Joy

7/29/13 UPDATE: This bag is no longer available. Thank you for your interest!

****************************************************************

Here is a bag I've never seen before being offered for Trade/Barter by a new reader. It's not my style but other than that I don't see any glaring imperfections from the pictures.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Sun Shin directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************
Sun Shin's Comments:

Hi Sarah! my name is sun and i love your blog ,when i have spare time i always open up your blog and read all the information about bags. firstly forgive my terrible English :(
I purchased a lot of bags from Fabaaa  and recently purchased LV Menilmontant PM  with many other bags but i am not happy about the stitching on one side of bag so i like to trade this to someone who don't mind about that. would you please help me with this and i like to trade many other bags that i bought from fabaaa.
oh ~by the way this bag is brand new never wornd and I did apply 1 coat of avocado oil so it is nice honey color.  what do you think ? please let me know your opinion... THANKS SARAH :D

No comments:

Post a Comment