Friday, May 24, 2013

Replica Balenciaga Pink Giant City from Emily in the UK

5/25/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed interest!

****************************************************************

If you are in the UK and you are as CRAZY about Balenciaga's as I am right now you'll be happy to hear one of our forum member (Emily) has listed a lovely Pink one in the Trade Section on the Forum.

I've only just started buying Balenciaga's maybe 2 months ago at most. It started when I got one from Maja who bought it from NBF. I fell in love with it and have since purchased 9 Balenciaga Bags in both the Giant 12 and Giant 21. 8 are Replicas and 1 is Authentic from Neimans which I only meant to use to do a review but ended up keeping it, loved the color too much to let it go lol.

Anyway I've been corresponding with Emily and was supposed to post this a few days ago but have been swamped at work so I am just now getting to it.

Emily purchased this bag from a seller that goes by the name of Jessy. This seller wishes to remain anonymous so I will not post her site info or any details about her.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Emily directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Emily's Comments:

Hi guys I am wanting to trade my balenciaga giant city silver hardware in light pink. This bag was bought from jessy's website at $280

The leather is very soft . I'm letting it go because I wasn't expecting it to be this colour I wanted the vieux rose colour (coral) and I got sent this!

Now this colour is lovely but it's not me. It will come with dust bag and the bal bag. I am shipping from the uk and I don't mind shipping to any country. Shipping to uk will be free. I have recently looked at the prices to ship to USA and its very expensive!

If interested email me at  XXX (Bag no longer available)









No comments:

Post a Comment