Wednesday, May 15, 2013

NEW TERMS for Trade & Barter Section

I am going through the items currently listed in the "Trade/Barter" section and deleting the links from all those that do not have an email contact. This includes listings that only offer a link to the forum posting.

There are too many that are not bothering to check their listing for comments from interested parties and I don't have time to go looking for the owner to let them know there are people interested in their item(s). This is a courtesy listing which I am offering FREE. I shouldn't have to chase down the owner to close the deal for you.

If you currently have an item listed in the "Trade/Barter" section and your email is not included please contact me with your email. If you find your listing has already been removed please feel free to resubmit but be sure to include an email contact otherwise it WILL NOT be listed.

Those listings that are not in compliance will be removed from the "Trade/Barter" page but I may leave the listing up as a review instead. It depends on certain things which I will consider on an individual basis at my discretion.

I'm sorry to do this but I am a bit overwhelmed right now with my own work and personal life and it's not fair for me to have to do your work when I am not asking anything in return for the listing.

Thank you for understanding!

NEW TERMS & CONDITIONS

It is Illegal for me to sell replicas therefore I offer an alternative to those who wants to find a home for their replicas. You can find a listing of those items on the Trade/Barter page here:
http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/p/trade-barter.html

There is a "Trade Section" on the Rep Lover's Forum as well so make sure to take advantage of both to get the most out of your listing.

DISCLAIMER:
I offer a courtesy listing for my readers and forum members, however I DO NOT get involved with listings that are not my own. I do not screen the owners of the listing and am not liable for any damages/loss on transactions. This means that if you have issues with a listing here that isn't mine I cannot help you resolve it. The only person I am liable for is myself so please use common sense and take necessary precautions before dealing with a stranger, especially online.


If you would like to have your items listed in the "Trade/Barter Section" please contact me at sarenifer@yahoo.com and be sure to include the following:

1)  Send detailed and clear pictures of the product, the more the better. Take a look at some of my reviews for an idea of how to write one. Mine are very detailed and takes hours to do so I don't expect you to go to this much trouble but having at least 10 clear images from different angles and some close up of any flaws or imperfections are acceptable.

2)  Include a written review describing the condition of the item (i.e. NEW/Never Used, Gently Used, etc.), where you got it from and your email so interested parties can contact you directly to work out a suitable trade and make final arrangements. If an email is not included your listing WILL NOT be accepted. It would also be nice if you can include what you paid for it but that is not a requirement.

3)  If your item(s) is still available after 30 days from the date of the listing and you want to renew the listing please contact me to let me know. Otherwise it will be removed without notice. The reason for this is because I am finding that people are not letting me know their item is no longer available and I don't have time to chase you down to find out so if I don't hear from you on the 30th day I will assume the item is no longer available and remove the link from the "Trade/Barter" page. But I may leave the listing up as a review at my discretion.

If you have any questions regarding these terms please feel free to contact me at sarenifer@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment