Sunday, May 19, 2013

Most of your questions are already answered

Guys and Gals, I am being flooded with emails asking all kinds of questions and I can't keep up. I am flattered, really I am, but a lot of the questions are already answered on the blog if you only took the time to look for it.

I've done my best to make the blog easy to navigate. The menu tabs are at the top of every page.

I don't mean to be rude by I am a little tired of answering the same questions over and over that I've already answered in on the blog.

People asking for reviews on specific bags can look through my reviews under "MY REVIEWS" menu tab (categorized by seller) or "REVIEWS BY OTHERS" menu tabs (categorized by brand).

If you are looking for Seller Reviews you can find them listed on the "RECOMMENDED SELLER LIST". Not all will have reviews as it is a work in progress so if it's not reviewed it means I haven't had any experience with them.

You can also use the search button and do a quick search by putting in keywords like the style or seller name, etc.. There are also links off to the side that help categorize brands and other keywords.

If you could PLEASE do those things FIRST prior to emailing me I would really appreciate it. If after you've spent at least 10 minutes doing all the above and still can't find the answer than I'll be happy to try and answer your questions if I am able to.

I have a bad tendency to answer the most recent emails first and work my way down. The bad thing about that is that the older emails end up being ignored as new ones keep coming in. I've been trying to catch up on emails for almost a week now and I see emails from over a month that I haven't answered to for this reason. The senders must be thinking I've just ignored them :(.

I don't want to sound like I'm being heartless but I have so many things I want to work on and I keep getting emails from people asking questions they could find the answer to if they just spent some time searching for it rather than taking the easy way and sending an email thinking I can answer quickly. I can't do that if I keep getting flooded this way so please be considerate of my time. This is a hobby that does not benefit me in any way except that I enjoy sharing my finds and those of my readers who are kind enough to contribute.

I hope this post does not scare people from contacting me because that's not my intent. I do want to help you if I can do so, I just ask that you try to find the answer on your own first via the methods I noted above.

Thank you for taking the time to read!


Sincerely,

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Understood and well put. I admit I've been guilty. You appear so professional and locomotive in here I guess we assume you do this full time and nothing else. Lol.

    Thanks for your service. Hope you get to my emails soon. I want to buy a bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete