Saturday, May 18, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Galleria GM for Trade by Pui

5/23/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all those that expressed an interest!

****************************************************************

Here is a replica Louis Vuitton Galleria GM being offered for Trade by one of my reader. She is also the new owner of the Neverfull GM I listed recently in the "Trade/Barter" section :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Pui directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************
Pui's Comments:

Sarah,

Thank you for your help in listing this bag. I bought this bag off of this site where it claimed that it's "authentic" but it's not. They didn't have actual pictures but now I know better. There's nothing wrong with reps but like you said, I would prefer to deal with honest people. Anyhow I've only carried this bag twice so it's like brand new. Some parts still has plastic on it which you can see in the pictures. I try to take as many pictures as I can to show the bag.

The bag is just too heavy and too big for me. The leather is pretty thick. The hardware feels substantial so it's a sturdy bag but it's just too heavy for me. I carry a lot of stuff too plus most of my bags are for work. I'll likely end up buying the PM size instead because this bag is really pretty and I want a bag with the Damier Azur pattern.
I would prefer to trade for another bag that I want but I'm open for offers.  Please contact me at  XXX (Bag no longer available).

 
Trade for:
LV Portobello GM
LV Sully MM
Prada Daino Convertible Side Pocket Hobo
Balenciaga Giant or Classic City
Thank you :)

Pui















1 comment:

  1. aha,the serial number was wrong, when you saw it.

    ReplyDelete