Friday, May 24, 2013

Fallin2Fashion NEW Website Info

In regards to my previous post regarding Jess of Fallin2Fashion, I have received her response with her permission to post her new website. Her new website is www.fallinfashions2.com.

Below is my email correspondence with her:

****************************************************************

From: Sarah
Date: 2013-05-23 07:00
To: fallinfashion2@gmail.com
Subject: Website Down

Hi Jess, this is Sarah from the Purse Princess Blog and Rep Lovers United. I just found out that your website was shut down by Coach and that you have a new site at http://www.fallinfashions2.com/. I am so sorry for your troubles. It is such a shame that these companies keep shutting sellers down especially good sellers like yourself.

I just bought a bag off a member that bought from you and it is beautiful. I will be doing a review on it soon which will surely bring you more customers.

I have posted on my blog that your website is shut down but I wasn't sure if you would be ok with me posting your new website on my blog. I have several readers already asking for your new website but I did not give it to them. I told them I would ask you how you felt first. So, would you like me to post your new site on my blog or do you want to remain private?

Once I do a review on your bag I guarantee you will have new buyers. My blog gets a lot of traffic and many of my readers trust my opinion so I think it would be good for you to be listed. But I am leaving that choice to you.

Please let me know.

XoXo,

Sarah (aka Sarenifer)
http://www.purse-princess.com/
http://www.reploversunited.com/

****************************************************************

From: fallinfashion2 <fallinfashion2@gmail.com>
To: Sarah <sarenifer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: Website Down

Hi dear Sarah,

I am so glad to receive your email.

I was very sad yesterday about my website closed down. The new website is : http://www.fallinfashions2.com/

Yes, Susan told me she sold the bag to you. We are happy you like the bag.

Please post the review on your blog , your blog brings some customers to me. I don't have other new customers now.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely

Jess

****************************************************************

She also sent another email the same day before she even knew I wrote her to ask me to post her new website. So our email kind of criss crossed lol. Here is her other  email:

From: Jess <fallinfashion2@gmail.com>
To: sarenifer@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:41 AM
Subject: New website from Fallinfashions2

Hello dear friend

This is Jess from www.fallinfashions2.com

The old domain name is invalid. My email is : fallinfashion2@gmail.com

The new website name is www.fallinfashions2.com

Pls save it and check the new 2013 Summer handbags and sunglasses.

Credit card and Western Union payment is accepted.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your support.

sincerely

Jess

5 comments:

  1. hi sarah im considering buying some sunglasses from fallinfashion what's your input on this? Do you know if anyone has bought accessories from them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi is fallin2fashion4.com Jess? I made an order there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you receive your bag? I'm nervous about ordering from Jess because they don't accept Paypal or CC payments.

      Delete
  3. Hi I wanted to know If you ever order a Louis vuttion bag from this website and is it worth it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Has anyone ordered a neverfull Louis Vuitton? Is it good quality??? Please let me know

    ReplyDelete