Friday, May 24, 2013

Brand New Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM

5/28/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed interest!

****************************************************************

Here's another lovely Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene purchased from Joy by a reader who is now looking to find it a new home. She also has a GM one from another seller which I will post shortly also for trade.

I had considered buying the MM as a beach and/or work bag but I've just purchased 10 bags this month so gotta take a break (until next month that is lol). Too many options and not enough $ and in my case also running out of space to store them :(.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact MacKenzie directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

MacKenzie's Comments:

This is is a BRAND NEW damier ebene neverfull mm from joy (fabaaa) the bag is in perfect condition and doesn't have any weird stitching or flaws I was able to notice. I am more of a bigger bag person so the bag isn't really going to work for me. I paid $ 121 including shipping and without the 15 cost of paying through wu. The canvas is nice and thick and stands up perfectly. Email me if you have any questions or are interested in the bag :)

Email:  XXX (Bag no longer available)

NOTE: You can click on pictures to enlarge and see more details.










No comments:

Post a Comment