Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Victoria's Amazing Handbag Collection

4/6/13 UPDATE: I recently posted the seller info after getting permission from Victoria to share them. CLICK HERE for details.

*********************************************************************

WOW! Now here is what you call a COLLECTION!!! All these gorgeous bags belong to Victoria (aka bkelly on the forum)! They look AMAZING, especially as a family picture :).

*********************************************************************

Victoria's Comments:

Here is my collection of various bags. I did not realize I had this much till I started taking it all out today.

This collection is from various sellers. Retiro is from sandy, speedy b, portobello, Estrella mm and favorite pm is from joy and the rest is from an ioffer seller.


My balenciaga collection is mostly from an ioffer seller and black and gold city bag is from joy


Here is my hermes collection. Can you tell I love birkins? In NYC wearing a birkin will not even get a second glance so I don't ever feel strange and no one ever questions me if its real. All my birkins are from the same seller who I bought from for years. They are not cheap but also are not as expensive as I have seen from other sellers. I made sure the quality was amazing when I bought them. This is one bag I am very particular about. When I wear them they feel as real to me as my authentic. I am never embarrassed standing next to a woman who has a real one. As for othe clutches they were bought from various sellers on ioffer.


Here is my small Chanel collection. I don't know if I am thrilled with it since I never found a great replica. This was bought from sellers on ioffer. The one bag I use a lot is a timeless clutch for travel. I love that bag. The leather is really amazing. I actually bought a real one few years ago an showed it to my husband. The only way one could tell them apart is the hinges on the bag. The real one had the little screws and this one has much bigger ones. So I returned the authentic one and have been super happy with my rep. I find hardware on the maxi bags is a bit too bright silver and the chain on the patent leather bag is not as heavy. They are still nice. One little lamb bag I got ripped off because it was sold to me as authentic. It was at least 15 years ago. Now the shape is not great but one thing I have to say, the lamb leather is exactly like authentic and the hardware is a beautiful rich gold. Too bad the rest of it is all out of shape.


So that's about it for my reps. This sure has been a project taking them all out today.

20 comments:

  1. Loooove her birkins. Definitely checking out her seller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you please tell us the name of the ioffers seller where you bought the balenciagas??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Balenciaga seller on ioffer is buyandsellmybag. She mentioned after the first purchase she dealt with her only thru email.

      Delete
  3. Please can you share the seller for your Birkins. That blue/purple Birkin is to die for. I definitely want a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want all your birkins + a orange one. Gosh, this addiction is gonna cost me a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Can you share with us where you get the Birkins? I have 3 but yours look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna get the clutches! but i couldnt search any on ioffer! can you please tell us the sellers name? this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to know where she's getting her Birkins from they look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I spoke with Victoria and she gave me the seller info. She only wanted it posted in the forum for fear someone would see and get them shut down but I talked her into allowing me to post it here. We don't screen members for the forum so whether I post it there or here is all the same.

      She got the Birkins from H2000h.com but she says they are very pricey. She paid $750 for hers so they are out of my price range. Let me know if you order from them. They do look great :).

      Delete
    2. Have u order Birkin from Jess n Helen? How they look n feel compare with Hong?

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for starting this websit. Eva faux is such a fraud and misleads everyone. You are such a blessing and give the best advice. The chanels look amazing. I have emailed fang and sandy for a quote. I am so confused about where to buy from. What would you reccomend? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Where to buy from really depends on your expectations and what you're willing to spend. If you want the best quality I would recommend Uncle Bench but his prices are really high. They range from in the low $300s to over $1,000!

      Fang has great quality as well. I haven't ordered from her yet but I've seen many of her bags posted by other buyers and they look great. But the prices are still a bit more than I want to spend.

      Personally I will stick with Vanco for now until I find someone with similar price points and at least the same quality or better (preferably with better customer service lol) but I have ordered from others. Just waiting for arrival before giving out my opinion on the quality.

      Delete
    2. Hi! How do I find out the prices of the bags on Fang's website? It doesnt show the prices.

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for your reply. I have had a look at Joys website too and I really want to get the monogram neverfull mm. I am waiting for the replies from Sandy and Fang. I had heard about Sandy earlier and that the site had the best sofia coppola replica. I have been eyeing that for quite some time now LOL! I am waiting for your balenciagas so I can go ahead and order for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant get Fangs website or even Joys website...im interested to buy Chanel and LV bag...anyone is willing to send me a link...thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the websites are listed on the "Recommended Seller List" page. Please scroll to the top of the page and click on the link and you will find them all.

      Delete
  11. Dear

    can you send me the name of the ioffer sellers for these handbags? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I read somewhere earlier how you mentioned to Joy about the factory improving the Magnetic closing on some of the bags. I was wondering where you referring to your LV Favorite? I'm hoping to purchase the Favorite for my birthday later this month and wanted to know your experience with it and how it is holding up. Much wear and tear? Do you recommend for everyday use? Also, thank you for this great, entertaining and Informative Blog!

    ReplyDelete