Monday, March 4, 2013

Thank You for All the Reviews!!!!

I just want to take a moment to thank all of you that have taken the time to send me your reviews. It has helped me out tremendously as I can only dedicate so much time to posting my own personal reviews.

But I would like to ask a favor of you. When you send me your reviews I will post them here and also on our new forum at http://fabulousrepschat.forumotion.com. It may sound pretty simple for me to copy and paste but it is actually quite time consuming for me to post it twice. Basically I copy the html from here and paste it into the forum but I have to go in and edit the html so that it properly displays the images. It's easy to do but becomes tedious work and as my time is limited I find I am getting behind in posting new submissions and have even less time in making my own reviews.

So if those of you who are sending in reviews could take a few minutes to post it on the forum I would really appreciate it! Just make sure to tell me you are posting it on the forum when you send in your reviews so that I don't end up posting it again and causing redundancy.

Thanks again for all your help!!!

XoXo,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting up my reviews!! Hopefully I convinced you to get some more lol. I will be letting you know when I receive more bags (hopefully later this month when money permits).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't need any convincing to buy, I'm lucky if I can stop myself before going broke LOL.

      Delete