Monday, March 25, 2013

Issues with Vanco Fashion Website Part 1

Continued on Part 2 Here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/03/issues-with-vanco-fashion-website-part-2.html

*************************************************************

I have been communicating with a blog reader, who wishes to remain anonymous, so I'll refer to her as Mary. She placed an order with Vanco over a week ago for the very first time and her tracking shows it is still sitting in Shanghai since March 18th with no updates. And now her emails with Bobo are not being answered. This worries me greatly cause I have another order that has not shipped yet because the item is in production and I have not received any updates.

Anyway rather than me trying to explain the situation I'm going to post our email correspondence word for word but I'll delete any references to names and other personal info.

I have ordered 4 times from this seller. The first two times went great. The 3rd and 4th order was delayed over a week and the 5th order is the one I'm waiting on now. The 5th order is actually part of the 4th order but it got split because the item was in production and I told him I was willing to wait and order a few more items once it is ready to ship. Now I'm not so sure.

So here is our email conversations:

*************************************************************
 
Mary's Original Email this morning:

Hello, I commented on your blog about my order from vanco that is taking long to ship.
My tracking ID is: EE89611****CN 


If you check my tracking it's still in the same place. has been for the past 7 days. I'm pissed.
I will never order from Vanco again.

It's great that everything worked out for you, but my personal experience with them started off great, but turned in to madness.
I emailed as you said to do and check if they have the item I want in stock, they responded very quickly and told me it was. I went ahead and took the chance to order it and I feel like I got completely screwed.

It's not your fault and I still think your blog is FANTASTIC!! But as far as Vanco, I'll never order from the. BoBo was great at communication time, but these past emails I've sent him about my bag he hasn't responded.

I recently emailed earlier this morning and told him that I am expecting a full refund.
I don't appreciate that my bag has been sitting in Shanghai for the past few days when it should have been here last week, friday.

It's unacceptable and I feel very cheated. My boyfriend actually gave me the money to purchase the bag I wanted but now I'm unhappy and so is he.
I called USPS and they told me two different things. One being that the package has been sent out on the 19th of March. I called my local post office and they said it's still in Shanghai, hasn't left and will probably be there for another 6 MONTHS. The worker said that all parcels sit in Shanghai customs for a very long time.

I'm beyond pissed, upset and ready to cry. I trusted this site and feel completely scammed.
If you are going to post this to your site, I ask that you keep my identity private.

Thanks for the help Sarah, but Vanco/Tino replica has screwed me over 10 fold and I will never order from them again.


*************************************************************
My Response:

Mary, I completely understand your frustration and I would be pissed too. Unfortunately if it is in Customs there’s not much the seller can do about it. It either gets released or seized. If it gets seized he does offer reshipping. But he won’t do that until he knows for sure it has been seized. After it goes through their customs there’s also a chance of it going through the US customs as well which I have had to deal with last year. I had 4 or 5 bags that got turned over to US customs and sat there for 2 weeks before it was released. When I got the package it was obvious that the box had been opened and resealed and the contents had been searched so I was very surprised they let it through. I just posted about this on the forum in fact cause another member is going through the same thing.

But at least with US customs it shows it is in customs and seized or released. With China customs it only shows it’s still in China so you have no idea what’s going on.

Bobo should have at least contacted EMS to find out the details for you. That wasn’t right of him to ignore your emails and leave you in the dark. I will definitely post this on the blog and the forum as well to warn other ladies thinking about ordering from him. I still have one more shipment that I’m waiting on and haven’t gotten an update on that yet. I’m going to send an inquiry and also I need to show some pics of the white bag he sent which is dirty and looks like it’s been used.

It’s really sad that Customer Service in this business is so poor. Joy seems to be one of the few that actually communicates with her customers. That’s why I buy from her more than anyone else.

I’m going to do some digging of my own on your package and see what I can find out. And please keep me posted if you hear anything new. I just hate it that your first time is a nightmare.
 
*************************************************************
Mary's Response:

Thank you so much for your time and patience to write back Sarah.
It's bitter sweet really, now I know that I'm not the only one. But is sucks that it had to happen to me.
I always bought from Joy, but it's either hit or miss and I wanted to try another website that could possibly work out great. I went with Vanco because the prices are very low!! But I was unsure about how everything will pan out.


I don't even like to think about what happen to my order and what's going on with it as we speak :(
I'm so sad and this whole thing just ruined my buying experience. I no longer want to order replicas but it's very hard not to especially when some come close to the real thing without having to pay a ridiculous amount of money for it.

Yeah, Bobo was great with communication at first, but as soon as I started telling him about my worries and asking where it is, he just kept telling me the website should update in two days. I got so frustrated and so many negative emotions are just running through my head.

I do have to agree that Joy's customer service is great, which is why I never hesitate to order with her.
She's awesome.

I hope BoBo won't be too disappointed that you'll ask about my package also. I must have flooded him with emails asking where my package is! LOL.

I feel bad, but persistence is key. I don't wanna give up on this because I've been wanting this bag for so long. It's totally unfair that is has happen.

So if you don't mind doing it, I'd very much appreciate it if you would ask him. It seems that you have built up a strong rapport with him so he probably would tell you more.

Thanks again Sarah!



*************************************************************




My Response:

I’ll send an email when I get home this evening. I’m actually still at work and will probably be here for at least another hour or two.

I wish I had a rapport with them but I’m pretty sure they treat me just like any other customer.

I tried using the fact that I will be reviewing his bags for the blog to scare him into giving me only the best reps and still he manages to send me one that looks used :/. I guess that’s a risk we all take when we order reps.

Due to the time difference he won’t be responding until the middle of the night anyway if he does so the same day but usually I get a response the next day. I’ll copy you in on the email so you can see what I wrote.
 

*************************************************************


Mary's Response:

Thanks Sarah! You are so sweet!!

Wow, now I really know not to order from them in the future. I'd be upset if I received a handbag that looked used :(

Sorry that happen to you.

*************************************************************

I haven't sent an email to Bobo yet but I will this evening and keep you all in the loop on what happens. Jacky is supposed to be a well respected seller so I am very disappointed to hear about this. I'm not sure what his relationship to Bobo is but hopefully they will make this right or they will lose some of their loyal customers.

*************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your help and patience Sarah. I don't know what else to say other than "thank you"
    If I do ever get this bag, I will definitely be sharing photos and a review with you and your readers :)
    Take care and we will talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very unfortunate that this is happening to "Mary" and possibly you, too, Sarah. I just wanted to add that this is one of the risks of playing the "rep" game (this has happened to many people -- not necessarily with Vanco, but other sellers). It's very frustrating, but this is a risk rep buyers have to accept. If you are unwilling to possibly "lose" money over a rep purchase (including receiving duds), then auth is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true and it is a risk I am willing to accept. After having bought 100s of reps I have my share of duds though if Bobo decides not to ship my last order it will be a first for me. I have ordered quite a bit from them and had 10 more things on my wishlist that I was going to get in the coming weeks so if he screws me over it will be his lost more than mine. He has not responded to my emails but he IS responding to new orders and other emails so looks like he is only avoiding "problems" right now.

      Delete
    2. This is horrible. I hope Bobo resolves this soon.

      Delete
  3. hi
    have you heard of lux7star whats your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all you help Sarah!
    --Mary ;)

    ReplyDelete