Friday, March 22, 2013

Replica Prada Saffiano Tote from Runy

5/22/13 UPDATE: This website has been shut down. They have a new one. Click Here to read about it and get the new website info.

****************************************************************

This is a beautiful Replica Prada Saffiano Tote submitted by a blog reader. She included a screen shot of the website it was purchased from. Runy, your bag is BEAUTIFUL and as I've said it happens to also be on my wish list so I will make some time in the near future to check out this website. Thanks again for sharing your bag and the website info!


****************************************************************

Runy's Comments:

Hello Sarah, I stumbled into your blog and love it!. Today I just got my replica bag I bought from fallin2fashions.com

I am super happy with the bag, I attached some pictures. You are welcome to post them on your blog, I would be very happy. What do you think?.

Runy







13 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't stand it any more I like theb log but I'm very sure its saffiano leather not saffrano.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi, please don't apologize because you are correct! I don't know where I got Saffrano from. I must've heard it somewhere and continued to use it. I certainly am not an expert on anything and am grateful to have people like you point out my mistakes so I can learn from them. And I'm pretty sure there are many mistakes :). Thank you for letting me know. I have corrected it in this post and previous ones as well but the video will have to be re-recorded when I have the time. If you see other errors please do not hesitate to point them out to me. I honestly do appreciate it :).

      Delete
  2. Sarah, you are so very sweet :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi runy quick question have you order anything else off there website besides bags I saw a pair of shoes I'm like but i wanna know if the quality is good.

      Delete
    2. No, I only order this bag. I haven't order their shoes :)

      Delete
    3. Hubby read your comment about me being sweet and he says to tell you not to be fooled heheh :D

      Delete
    4. Hehehe thats ok, thats us women..full of tricks ;). I still think you are sweet.

      Delete
  3. hey runy i wanna order the same bag from them,but in pink..can u please tell me how many days the shipping took??thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said 9 days from the day she paid to the day it arrived :).

      Delete
  4. hi runy, the site doesnt work anymore. do you know whay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saddiqah, I've been MIA for a bit so I'm not sure what's going on with the site. Once I get caught up I'll find out and update the info if needed. It could be just temporarily down although I see you commented on 5/2 so it's not good that it's still down today.

      Delete
  5. hi runy, do you feel its close as possible to the real thing? and did they send you photos pre shipment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it has some flaws and yes the did send me pre ship pics.

      Delete