Friday, March 29, 2013

Replica LV Damier Ebene Bloomsbury PM by Eva

5/19/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home. Thank you to all those who expressed an interest!

****************************************************************

Here's another beauty from Eva's collection that is also being offered for "Trade/Barter". If you are interested in this item you'll need to contact her through our forum.

Her listing can be found here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=396

Not a member? Sign up today, registration is quick and painless :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Eva directly through the forum.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************








3 comments:

  1. Love this bag! How much do you want for it? How much is the ship cost to GA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to sell, please email jackiebrookfield@hotmail.com

      Delete
    2. I hope you found her on the Forum. She really wants to rehome it quickly and what she wants in return is an awesome bargain!!!

      Delete