Thursday, March 7, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Steven Sprouse Bag by Andrea

3/7/13 UPDATE: Andrea has tried to email those of you who have expressed an interest and has not received any responses so she is afraid her email may have gone to spam and has asked me to post her email here. Please contact her directly at sweet.bella@hotmail.co.uk].


Here's another lovely bag from Andrea's collection that came from FabAAA. Thank's again for sharing and contributing to the reviews section!!!

**********************************************************************

Andrea's Remarks:

I purchased from a lady who purchases from Joy.

I love this bag!!!! It is perfect for the spring/summer!!!!!! Ive had it for almost a year. Ive worn it everyday for almost three months. "Everyday bag status" I put three coats of olive oil on the handles. I think it makes the color pop way more.

I noticed you dont have a review for any of the stephen sprouse collection so i wanted to show my beauty before i trade it.













3 comments: