Friday, March 1, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Portobello GM by LucyB

This is a review of a Replica Louis Vuitton Portobello GM in Damier Ebene submitted by LucyB. The original post can be found on our new forum here:  http://fabulousrepschat.forumotion.com/t103-louis-vuitton-portobello-gm-pic-heavy#326

***********************************************************************

No one has reviewed this bag yet...so I thought I would. I bought my Portobello from Joy...it's a gorgeous bag. Spot on to the authentic, which I tried on at the LV boutique. All the hardware is sturdy and substantial. The stitching is perfect from what I can tell. The handle is stiff...the stamping perfect. The canvas is thick and the placement is perfect. I have not removed the protective plastic hardware from the gold plates or the interior zipper, as I did not want it to get scratched up. It's a large bag, stunning. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. It is a large hobo bag...unfortunately a little too large for me. I'm thinking about selling and getting the PM size or the Sully MM.

















































9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this bag from Joy also and it is an amazing Rep! I give it a strong 9 I am extremely picky with my bags and this bag is hands down a WINNER! I had a minor issue with the screws in the handles coming loose so make sure they are secure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would u have the website...can u email me...sanluispotosi84@hotmail. Com

      Delete
  3. This definitely makes you wonder why anyone would pay full price! What a great looking bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you sell or anyone wants to sell theirs. I am VERY interested. .. please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any comments on the coloring of the bag? They all look lighter than the original or just the flash on the camera? I just ordered from Shallys so trying to figure out what to expect

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone know if the color is spot on? All the pics with flash make the bags look really light. I just ordered from Shallys and trying to figure out what to expect 

    (Sorry, accidentally deleted this-repost)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if you could tell me how to purchase a handbag from Joy. Or if you could tell me where to find the highest quality replica. I really want to buy one but Im a broke college student and I don't want to waste money on a bad fake.
    londyn.pope@selu.edu

    ReplyDelete