Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Pink Graffiti Keepall from Andrea

Here's a lovely Replica Louis Vuitton Pink Graffiti Keepall from Andrea's collection. Thanks again for sharing. Hot Pink isn't my color either but I still think it is a Beautiful Bag!!!

**********************************************************************

Andrea's Review:

As you guys kno I traded my lime stephen sprouse speedy. I traded it for a pink graffiti keepall. I must admit that i am a fan of the green collection. Dont get me wrong the pink is very pretty its just not my taste.

It arrived today. I had to use two HEAVY coats of cookie butter almond oil to get the patina color i wanted. The only complaint i have was that the lock was very very tarnished.

I cant wait to use it on my cruise.

Thank you,
 
Excuse the extra oil on the purse. I couldnt wait until the oil absorbed into the vachetta.

NOTE: You can click on any of the pictures below to enlarge for more a more detailed view.








6 comments:

  1. Where was this bag purchased? I am looking for a good graffiti replica for myself, the speedy or the neverfull

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am looking for this bag. Can you post where you purchased it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually selling this bag right now. Would you like to purchase it from me?

      Delete
    2. I am selling this bag now. Email me primary.brokks@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. I am actually selling this bag right now. Would you like to purchase it from me?

      Delete