Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogramed Rayure Insolite Wallet from Lauren

Here's an adorable Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Insolite Wallet from Lauren that was purchased from Joy of FabAAA. Unfortunately it does not meet her needs so she is looking to find it a new home. She included her email below so if you're interested in this item please contact her direct.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Lauren directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Lauren's Comments:

Hi Sara!

My name is Lauren. Love your blog! I also frequently buy from Joy. I love her products. I currently own 6 LV bags, a monogram cles, monogram wallet, monogram agenda, and an LV leopard scarf.

Anyways, I would like to "trade/barter" my monogram rayure insolite wallet that I purchased from Joy. Have only had it for about a month, and while its TOTALLY gorgeous, it's just not the right wallet for me. I need something bigger!
I am probably going to purchase a zippy organizer from Joy when I find a new home for this one. Sara, would you be kind enough to list my wallet on your site? You can verify with Joy that I bought it from her if you like.
Here are the photos. The only flaws that I can see is that there was a small stain on the white zipper, and a small scuff near a credit card slot. I tried to take pictures of the flaws, hope you can see.

The wallet happened to be sent with me with both those flaws. The wallet is otherwise in amazing condition, and the credit card slots are very tight and zippers very smooth. The small leather pulls have some patina going and look nice and broken in with some help of some olive oil. 
Thanks Sara, let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

Please use the e-mail ohdreamweaver1984@gmail.com on your blog to have any inquiries sent to me for the wallet.
Thanks!!

Lauren









No comments:

Post a Comment