Thursday, March 7, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Tivoli GM by Laura

Here is a beautiful Replica Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM from FabAAA from Laura's growing collection. Thanks for sharing your new purchase with us and I LOVE the modeling picture :).

**********************************************************************

Laura's Review:

Hi everyone,

This is my first Monogram bag from FABAAA, and it is just GORGEOUS! I didn't think I was a monogram girl, but I tried this one on at the Louis Vuitton store because I love a nice over-the-shoulder bag and the Sales Associate suggested this one.

First of all, it's HUGE. I usually just carry a few things, so all of my stuff is going to look funny in there... but I don't care it's so pretty! I'm thinking I can certainly use if for travel, and since I didn't pay $1780!!, I won't mind bringing it through the airport.

There is a lot of hardware, lots of little rivets that I inspected. I had to tighten a few, but no big deal. I think the Monogram color looks AMAZING. Are you guys sure this thing isn't real?!!!  All of the stamping looks great and all of the stitching on the bag is very straight. The inside is just a huge bucket with the brown canvas. It's not a very soft canvas.. There is a D-ring and 3 pockets total just like the authentic. There is another one of those RT date stamps that apparently don't exist, but I don't mind.

The only thing that doesn't look good are the handles. Please give me your opinion on the stitching. I tried to use Maja's Krazy glu/needle solution, but I was afraid to make it any worse. I think the stitching looks pretty bad, and I"m thinking about requesting new handles. There was a mix-up and I never received my confirmation photos, so I don't feel too bad asking for a replacement.

Overall, I think this bag is a STEAL for the price I paid. It is just gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it out! In the pictures the handles look a little pink, but they don't in real life. Also, I'm 5 foot 4 if that helps you see how big this might look on you.












 



 

6 comments:

  1. that looks great on you! Yeah... my Krazy glue thing only works on threads coming loose, so they don't unravel anymore. Those stitches look all weird. But if you use that handle as the back handle it's not as noticable. Everything else about the bag looks excellent. Good luck with getting new ones & wear it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maja! I LOVE the bag. I haven't taken it out yet because I"m going to wait for the new handles. I hated being picky over it, but I just knew I wouldn't enjoy the bag until the handles were replaced.

    I"m not a "showy" person and this is kind of a "fancy" bag for me. ;) It's my first monogram LV, and I have a feeling it won't be my last!

    I know you're a BAL girl... just give me some time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauri, I don't know if you ever felt the canvas on the inside of the authentic Tivoli, it isn't soft either :). I went to see it in person the same day I bought my Trevi and I inspected it carefully because I had planned to order the Tivoli from Joy.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the replacement handles for your Trivoli bag? I am having similar issues. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the replacement handles for your Tivoli bag? I am having similar issues. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need replacement straps as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete