Saturday, March 30, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Sully PM

3/31/13 UPDATE:  This item has found a new home. Thank you to all those that expressed an interest!

**********************************************************************

This is a quick video review of my replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Sully PM from Joy of FabAAA.

This bag is in Mint Condition because it is essentially NEW and has never been used. For this reason I'd like to "Trade/Barter" it for something of equal value.

But truth be told, I am kind of on the fence about this bag. I still like it and it really compliments my frame but I don't use it and since I will be getting the Portobello PM (as soon as Joy restocks it) it will be too similar.

So if there are no takers I will just hold onto it for awhile longer. I kinda fell in love with it all over again while doing this video LOL.

Currently you can get it on Joy's site for $107, plus shipping which I think is about $40 and a W/U fee of $15.

I will be adding a photo and written review as well because in the videos you really can't see details. I usually can't spot any flaws until I take pictures because with the naked eye all of the small stuff are practically invisible which of course is a good thing but I like to know what they are anyway :).

I just realized that I put my cigarettes in the purse for the review but I should clarify that I actually NEVER EVER DO THIS! I only smoke 2-3 cigarettes a day and always outside or while driving but never in my home. And I don't ever keep them in my purse for fear the smell will stay so just thought I'd clear that up. I was just grabbing things to fill up the bag :).


**********************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of your reviews!! If you had to pick Joys or Fang LV's which would you choose? Also what us a good site for chanels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your blog, your post made productive reading, thank you. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete