Sunday, March 31, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Small Wallet

Here is a reader submitted item available for "Trade/Barter". If you are interested in this item please contact the owner via email. Her name is Val and she can be reached at Kay_hershey@yahoo.com.

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Val directly. Her email is listed above.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.
 
**********************************************************************
Hi,
 
I wanted to give you some insight on my Louis Vuitton Helene wallet that I ordered from simpleaaa. Here are the photos. I must say, the wallet was terrible. There were two different stitching brown thread colors on the wallet.  The coin case inside the wallet was slanted and I had to crease it by laying books on top of it to straighten it out.
 
I paid 70 usd for it, including shipping. The wallet was made in 2011.  The material wasn't the same material as Joy's monogram material.  For example, Joy's monogram zippy wallet was right on compared to my authentic LV monogram bag. This one was a bit cheaper looking.  Overall, you won't be able to tell the flaws in public though, only when compared to the authentic.
 
I chose this seller because they used paypal as a payment method.  Shipping took about 2 weeks. 
Overall, I'd rate the wallet as a 7/10.
I however won't buy from the seller again, and stick with Joy.
-V. 

 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment