Saturday, March 16, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Raspail MM from FabAAA

Here's a lovely Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Raspail MM from FabAAA. You can find more pictures and reviews from this user on our forum at www.reploversunited.com.


**********************************************************************

EyeLovely's Comments:

So I received my Raspail MM today from Joy and overall I like the bag. It is cute, comfy to carry and holds a lot. I also like that it keeps it's shape. I have already applied some pure neatsfoot oil which I picked up at Tractor Supply for $10 for a 32 oz!

Two things I am unhappy about is the bottom (not like the picture) which is not a huge deal, I guess. Then there are two cuts in the canvas. I will add pics of that as well. The cuts are what bother me. They are only on one end of the bag but both sides of the bag. I really hate complaining but anyhow....here it is.....

 



 


















4 comments:

  1. hello... lovely bag!!... i hope you don't mind me asking, what's the "neatsfoot oil" for? .. another question, when you got the bag- did it have the strong chemical scent?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neatsfoot oil is amazing. It's a leather conditioner that can be used to patina cowhide leather. After one coat my bags turned nice honey. Same concept as olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there I'm interested in getting this bag. Is the inner lining soft and smooth? Does the canvas look good? I appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mind sharing other products from joy. Thanks

    ReplyDelete