Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 60 by Kate

This is a review of a Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Keepall 60 from FabAAA submitted by a reader. Hope you guys enjoy these as much as I did!

******************************************************************************

Kate's Review:

Monogram Keepall 60. My husband ordered this for himself (although I might steal/borrow it from time to time). I haven't been able to scrutinize it yet, but there seems to be some bubbling on the Vachetta. I am pretty sure it is due to the leather being a little dry when it came in. Most of the leather on the bags come in looking  a little "dehydrated".  I put a little olive oil on it to smooth and hydrate it. It feels much better after the treatment. I know some reviewers put oil and water on it to darken the patina in a hurry, but I'm going to be patient with our bags. I'm hesitant to do so in fear of making them too orangey......like a spray tan versus a natural tan.

I used to be against replicas, but Joy's have been so great it doesn't make sense. My husband and I are fortunate we could afford designer handbags, but it is more comforting to save a few grand and use it for another vacation. There would have to be a choice between goods or travel, and it is nice to get both. I don't even feel bad about it....with the declining LV quality and customer service, its makes it a much easier choice.

Thanks for posting photos of people who have purchased replicas. You never know what to expect when you are just looking at a buyer's photo. I've been looking at the Balenciaga City, Celine Mini Luggage, and the purple Vernis....hopefully I will see some reviews soon! I'm dying to see more photos!



 





Here's a picture of her current Louis Vuitton Collection.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment