Monday, March 4, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Coin Purse by Erika

This is a review of the Replica Monogram Coin Pouch from FabAAA submitted by Erika. I don't know if you saw my review but I have this same coin purse which I posted as a key case and I LOVE it! It's one of the few items that I use everyday :).

**********************************************************************

Erika's Review:

Monogram Coin Pouch:
I got this little coin pouch for the purpose of using it for my car keys. I got tired of using my black multicolore 4 key holder (that I already have) and switched it out for this useful little thing. I love it! I should've gotten the coin pouch first now that I think about it. The zipper on it is smooth as butter. I adore it in the monogram print the most out of all 3 prints. It is a very handy item and suggest everyone to at least have one. You won't regret it.




1 comment: