Friday, March 29, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Artsy MM by Gwen

Here is a lovely replica Louis Vuitton Monogram Artsy MM from a member of our forum. She is looking to "Trade/Barter" this beauty so if you're interested please contact her via email listed below. You can also leave your contact info in the comments if you prefer.
 
I actually LOVE the look of the Artsy but it is unfortunately too big for me otherwise I'd snatch it up myself :).

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Gwen directly. Her email is listed below.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************
 
Gwen's Comments:
 
Hi all- I looking to trade my artsy mm. I bought it in a vendors store in SF and sadly I paid $350 for it. Gulp. But, because I just ordered a delightful from fang and love my neverfull, I'd love to trade it for something special. LMK. It is beautiful and amazing quality.  You can email me  gwennlei@me.com
 
NOTE: You can click on any of the pictures below to enlarge for a better view
 







 

3 comments:

  1. If available please contact me at hellokitty_bby805@yahoo.com Thnx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I've been MIA for a bit now so I'm not sure if this bag is still available. Once I get caught up with emails I should know and will update if it is no longer.

      Delete
    2. Hi I would like to buy this bag if you still have it . You can contact me at ameinusman@yahoo.com thanks

      Delete