Friday, March 15, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Green Vernis Alma by BuyBuy143

Here are some pictures from Forum User BuyBuy143 of her Replica Louis Vuitton Alma in a Dark Green Vernis Leather.

She purchased 3 different bags: Monogram Neverfull PM (shown below), Dark Green Vernis Alma and a Damier Ebene Speedy. I have posted them separately to make it easier when searching for specific bags.

***************************************************************************

BuyBuy143 Comments:

Hi guys. Here are photos of my haul from Sandy. I dont have an authentic to compare these bags to so I am hoping you will be brutally honest and let me know if there is anything off with these bags before I venture out with them.

To me, They look exactly like the authentic so I will be interested to know what you experts think.

Obviously my photography skills are lacking . I Please let me know if you want to see a photo on any part of the bag to comment and I will be happy to send.








No comments:

Post a Comment