Monday, March 4, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Empreinte Artsy Infinity MM by Esperanze

This is a review of a Replica Louis Vuitton Empreinte Artsy Infinity MM from FabAAA by Esperanze. Thank you for contributing to the reviews! Your bag looks very similar to Kaylie's bag which I had recently reviewed. Fabulous but with some differences to the authentic.


**********************************************************************

Esperanze's Review:

Hi, my name is Esperanze and i just want to share a few photos of my replica empreinte artsy MM purchased from FabAAA. As you can see, this bag does not look very nice. It fells over so easily and cannot stand. I have to add a base shaper and something inside the bad so it would stand properly. However, the leather is very nice and I love it. In my opinion, this bag receives 7.5 out of 10. 







7 comments:

  1. This one is not as shiny, which is great. Did it just so happen you got a better batch?? Now I feel a little more comfortable putting this empreinte artsy on my wishlist but in black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait a minute, I thought LV did not make this in Black?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know. I had no idea :). I think perhaps the Infiniti is so close to black that there were no need for a black one otherwise it would look practically the same.

      Delete
  4. hey girls ive benn looking for that bag for a very long time, i think this replica looks the best. it is from fabAAA? Do you know maybe other websites with that replica? i dont think that they send items to poland...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies. What is a good site to buy this bag from please?

    ReplyDelete