Monday, March 4, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Black Multicolor Zippy by Erika

This is a review of a Replica Louis Vuitton Black Multicolor Zippy from FabAAA submitted by Erika.

**********************************************************************

Erika's Review:

Black Multicolore Zippy Wallet:

If you don't know anything else about me, at least know that I would die for the black multicolore print any day. I have GOT to have almost every accessory in that print. So when I saw the Zippy Wallet in that print, I jumped on it right away. I'm so happy I have it in the Grenade (pink) interior--it is so beautiful. I love the zip around feature it has for safety and the many compartments it has. Everyone who has ever seen my wallet in public has stared at it constantly and I get compliments on it every time I use it from other folks. The wallet isn't as long in length as I thought it was so don't be afraid of the dimensions of it, and GET IT.









3 comments:

  1. Ooooooh... now I want something in Multicolor! I already got a zippy wallet in the Damier Ebene, so maybe I'll get a cosmetic pouch in this print. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I say go for it! If you don't have anything else in the multicolore print, why not try something different? You may end up unexpectedly getting hooked on it like me lol.

      Delete
  2. what website did you use?

    ReplyDelete