Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Monogramed Bandouliere 35 from Victoria

3/14/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home :). Thank you for your interest!

**********************************************************************

Here's a lovely Replica Louis Vuitton Bandouliere 35 from Victoria purchased from Joy of FabAAA. This bag is looking for a new home. If you're interested in adopting her please leave your contact info below and she will be in touch. Please do not email me questions as I am not the owner and know nothing about it :). I am merely posting this for her as a courtesy. Also any interest and questions regarding this item should only be posted here.

**********************************************************************

Victoria's Comments:

Hi Sarah!

I recently bought couple of bags from Joy. One of them is a bandouliere 35 monogram. After receiving it I have a change of hart because just a month ago I also bought from her an ebene damier 35 cm bandouliere. So I was wondering if it is possible to post it here.
Thank you so much for this wonderful blog. please let me know if additional information or photos are needed.

Here are some photos of the bag.







6 comments:

  1. I'm interested in your bag please contact me at gapeachrealtor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Nikki I tried to contact you at the email you provided but it tells me it's not a valid email when I tried to send and email to you. You can contact me at dolcetto777@aol.com

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for your inquiries. This speedy has found a new home.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am interested in purchasing this purse. Can you please contact me at majdamehanovic@gmail.com . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG..I left out the gmail in my email.. My bad and lost :(

    ReplyDelete