Friday, March 29, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Azure Galleria PM from Kat

3/30/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home. Thank you to all who expressed an interests!

**********************************************************************

Here is a lovely replica Louis Vuitton Galleria PM in the Azure print. This item is available for "Trade/Barter" by a forum member (username: Seafoaming aka Kat).

You can find the original post here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=315&p=3300#p3300

Feel free to contact her via the email below or through the forum.

**********************************************************************

Kat's Comments:

Unfortunately I am letting my gorgeous Galliera go as I need a gradschool bag and the Totally mm would work better as a schoolbag. I paid $159 including shipping. Email me at bbiolay@gmail.com





1 comment:

  1. What seller did you get this from? It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete