Friday, March 29, 2013

Replica Goyard St. Louis from Forum User

Here's something different! This is a Hot Pink Replica Goyard St. Louis from a forum user (BuyBuy143). She purchased it from iOffer.com.

The original post can be found here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=342

**********************************************************************

BuyBuy143's Comments:

I bought this bag only about 2 weeks ago on ioffer but the seller has already left the website which is a shame because I did not take his/her contact details.

Overall the bag is a pass. I only paid 39 USD for it so I had pretty average expectations for it. It looks good. It could pass as an authentic, but I am not excited about it.

There was another member who wanted to buy this bag on the old forum so hopefully these pictures would be of help to her.












2 comments:

  1. Hello, Please please please may I get any help on where to buy the best replica St Louis bag? I am lucky to stumble on this site while researching. Hope you can help. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is good, hee hee recent interview success, intends to buy a handbag to go to work, I personally prefer goyard, I wonder if we think?
    http://www.goyardbagsales.com

    ReplyDelete