Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our New Forum is now LIVE!!!!

Hi Ladies, our new forum, Rep Lovers United, is now up and running so come on over and sign up!

 http://www.reploversunited.com/

If you have previously posted reviews on our old forum we would like to ask for your help by reposting them on new forum. I know it's an inconvenience but this forum is on a private hosted server which is much more secure so it is highly unlikely we will experience any issues.

Let me know if you have any questions or you can contact Maja or Kim directly for help. These wonderful ladies were both members of this blog and they put a lot of time and effort into getting the new forum up and running so quickly. So if you have any questions they should be able to help you.

You can of course also contact me for any assistance but since I am usually kept busy during the week due to my day job it is probably best that you contact one of them first. I am more readily available on the weekends :).

Cheers!!!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies SO much for putting this together! Ya'll are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, don't be modest. You did A LOT of work on our old forum so you're just as amazing! :D

      Delete
  2. Nice, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I'm so excited!
    Btw, Sarah, I'm loving the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, still working on it but I got tired of the orange color :D

      Delete