Friday, March 29, 2013

New Balenciaga Giant City from Blonde Beautylush

Here's another GORGEOUS Balenciaga from a forum member (username Blonde Beautylush). This is the Giant City purchased from Joy of FabAAA.

I've been wondering what Joy's Bal's look like. And even though I've said Balenciaga's are not my style I've come to LOVE the one I got from Maja and even used it a week straight! So with that in mind I think I'm going to start buying more of them in different colors.

So here are the pictures and some comments by Blonde Beautylush. You can find her original post on our forum here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=280

So if you have questions from her you'll need to log into the forum. If you're not a member you're missing out on a ton of fun :). Registration is quick and painless so join us today!

**********************************************************************




This photo is very true to life of the color of the leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment