Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Latest Purchase from Joy of FabAAA

4/3/13 UPDATE: The green Balenciaga and the Louis Vuitton Vernis Brea GM are both out of stock. I have made some changes to the order. You can read the update here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-fabaaa-order-update-part-2.html

*********************************************************************

Here I go again LOL. I just completed another purchase from Joy of FabAAA. Maja got me started on Balenciaga and now I want every color LOL. I was going to get 5 at first but thought I'd hold off to see the quality first. I went with the lower price point.

And even though I am not into the multicolor line I thought I'd take a chance to see if it will grow on me. I liked the shape and size of the Annie MM so got that and some accessories to go with it.

And I have been wanting to try Joys Vernis Line so had to add that to my haul LOL.

So here's everything I got. Pictures below with prices.

Total before shipping was $650.00, shipping was $135.00 OUCH!!! But I did get a 5% discount using which amounted to $32.50 so I ended up paying a total of $752.50.

*********************************************************************

Love the purple color. Perfect for Spring and Summer. Price $128.00


This will be my first bag in Green. The leather looks great! Price $115.00


I'm taking a chance on this one since I'm not a fan of the multicolor line so we'll see. Price $115.00


I already have this cosmetic bag in Monogram, Damier Ebene and Damier Azure so I already know I love the bag though I wish it was a little bigger. Price $45.00


 I picked this wallet cause the interior looks closest to the interior of the Annie. Price $62.00


I've had this one on my wish list since it was first posted on Joy's site. Plus I've been wanting to see the quality of  her Vernis line so I can't wait to see it! Price $129.00


Sorry but Joy did not have a picture for the Vernis Wallet. Only a thumbnail was available. Price $56.00

16 comments:

  1. Omg wow! Awesome choices! Love! Love! Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johna, I can't wait to see the Bals! The color looks fab fabulous :).

      Delete
  2. I just ordered from joy like 1 week ago $551 total with shipping for a Prada and Celine bag. But I still find my self wanting more. I want to buy the Brea in vernis Armante but not sure about the quality. can't wait for your review. n I have been eyeing the green n purple Bals you just ordered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way! I will just have completed one order and already looking at more LOL. $551 for just 2 bags, you must've picked her higher priced items. I am kind of cheap when it comes to reps. I try to spend $200 or less on each item so I can buy lots more LOL. And I will definitely do a detailed review on all :).

      Delete
    2. Hehe yea I had a stressful day that time and it was afterwork malls were closed needed retail therapy lol joy website was too handy

      Delete
  3. Hi Sara, can you please do the review of the CAbas Rivington you just got from Joy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will! I think I will do that next weekend :).

      Delete
  4. I have the multicolore cosmetic pouch from fab & I love it. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love these cosmetic cases! I have 4 of them including this white one. I think the only one I haven't gotten is the black multicolor.

      Delete
  5. Wow amazing order. Hope you get them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nesense, I just hope they're all in stock. I should have checked stock first before ordering but I completely forgot in my excitement LOL.

      Delete
  6. Please remove the pics b/c they have joy's site on them...we don't want her getting shut down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetheart, Joy knows about my blog and she has given me her permission to promote her all I want which includes giving out her name and website info on the blog and the forum. Check with her yourself if you want to :). I even posted our email correspondence showing what she said.

      Delete
  7. If I may make a suggestion, for Balenciaga I think you should go to NBF. The pictures of the balenciaga you posted from Joy can be easily spotted as fakes. It's just my opinion though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I do have a bag from NBF (Rose Blush GIant 12), an authentic one from Neiman Marcus (Classic Regular HDW), 2 from Joy (Purple Patent low price point at $128 and Navy Lambskin higher price point at $229) and also have 2 more coming from Vanco which has not arrived yet. You can see the other Bals have been reviewed. I have not done a thorough review on the Navy Bal from Joy yet but there are videos of all of the ones I have now :).

      I'm actually happy with all of them but I liked the one from NBF best, it is even better than the authentic one I got. You should check out my comparison review of the Authentic vs Replica :).

      Delete
    2. @ Sallie, just curious to know why you think the Balenciagas from Joy look so fake.

      Delete