Friday, March 29, 2013

Michelle's Replica Red Hermes Birkin 35

I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently (NOT!) for a Hermes Birkin review so today is your LUCKY Day LOL. This lovely Red Birkin was submitted by a reader (Michelle). I really thought the bag looks great from the pictures but she is not completely 100% satisfied.

**********************************************************************

Michelle's Review:

So I waited until I ordered my 35 cm red Birkin with Dogon wallet and it was delivered before I submitted a review.

It is interesting because I ordered from Vanco on 3/15, it shipped on 3/22 and was delivered on 3/26. So, it looks like I have had a different experience with this than some others, including your recent experience. This was my first purchase from Vanco and I worked with Bobo.

I will say that I did ask for pre-shipping photos, but did not receive them. I wish I had because I likely wouldn’t have accepted them – both the pruse and wallet for the same reason.

All in all, I am somewhat happy with the Birkin with the exception of the stamp on the front. It is quite small and very light. I do not have a real Birkin to use as a reference, but did compare it to photos of authentic ones online.

The wallet on the other hand, is really not at all what I hoped it would be. I have a very, very good Dogon replica wallet in Orange that is nearly flawless and the one from Vanco looks terrible by comparison. The stamp looks like it was stamped and then stamped again on top of it – awful!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of the Birkin. I will put all of the photos I took together with a write up – what is the best way to get it to you?  

Michelle

NOTE: You can click on any of the pictures below for a larger picture
 




 

2 comments: