Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mar's White Multicolor Marlene Clutch

3/29/13 UPDATE: This item has found a new home!

**********************************************************************

Here's a lovely white multicolor Milla Clutch from Marlene's collection. She is looking for a new home for her baby so if you're interested please let her know.

**********************************************************************

Marlene's Comments:

Hi Sarah
I've decided to part with this item, I'm realizing I'm not a monogram girl, as it brings too much attention to me, I love the multicolor but I think I can only handle the little LV's,can you please post this in your trade/barter section, anyone interested please email  hairfreshener@gmail.com.





 

1 comment:

  1. I heard that tradesy.com have a broad collection of used Louis Vuitton handbags at inexpensive prices and also offer a different and trendy style for your daily use.

    ReplyDelete