Friday, March 29, 2013

Maja's Replica Gold YSL Clutch

3/30/13 UPDATE: This clutch has found a new home! Thank you for your interest.

Hey ladies, Maja has this gorgeous Gold Leather YSL Clutch that is 2DIE4! I saw she was offering it for Trade/Barter and I thought about snatching it up several times but I just know it will only end up collecting dust in a drawer because I'm definitely not a clutch kinda girl. I bought 1 Clutch (Hermes Togo Clutch) and haven't carried it because of a defect with the clasp.

This one looks amazing but it also looks even smaller than the Togo Clutch which is already too small for my things SOOOO, I thought I'd post it here to see if anyone was interested.

You can contact Maja directly through our forum at www.reploversunited.com Use the PM or email link from her username at Maja (luvesbags).

**********************************************************************

Maja's Comments:

I bought this off ioffer from a girl who originally bought it off Jacky. I would say it's in 95% new condition, a couple tiny scratches on the front UNDER the flap(last picture), so when you carry it normally, it's not noticable. There's one stitch on the bottom left corner of the "L" that's fraying & I tried my best to put a teeny bit of superglue on it so it won't get worse. Close up pics inc. There's one slip pocket inside. Comes with the logo dustbag.

So I know now that clutches aren't totally my thing & this clutch, while looks great being held... it's annoying having to hold stuff in your hand at all times. Nothing against the bag, i just rather be hands free.








No comments:

Post a Comment