Thursday, March 7, 2013

Maja's New Balenciaga's Haul from NBF

Here is a GORGEOUS collection of Balenciaga's from NBF (New Bags Factory) submitted to our new forum by Maja! Enjoy!!!




Here's the entire Bal family before it gets broken up!


This is a rose gold giant 21 city and already I know this is a keeper forever and it's going to be my FAVE bag because it goes with everything. All the flaws I point out in the video so I'll just let the pics speak for itself. This leather is very thick & smooshy & rich. It doesn't feel TOO delicate. The hardware seems spot on compared to pics i've seen online.







This is the Rose Blush that I'm considering selling only because this leather (I'm not sure which one it is) is very thin & delicate and I'm sure I'll get it dirty within 1 day.











 
The edges on this one are finished better than all my City & Part time. The CONS for this one are longer but I think that's why it was only $90 in the sale section:
- the date code wasn't stamped on properly
- the strap is a shade darker & a different type of leather
- there's a smudge on the tag inside
- there's a teeny scuff on the back, but i put some Apple gaurd leather conditioner on it & it helps.
- there's a couple dark spots beside the right side handle lower rivets, I tried to take a pic of it.
- this leather is very thin & delicate. I would recommend conditioning with Apple Gaurd leather protectant & then spraying.
 
and there's a couple of light spots on the handle. I really like this color so if there's no one interested I'm very happy keeping it & getting it dirty! This one is much better than any NON-NBF bals I've ever had. I had bought one on ebay for $120 shipped & it was just ok. I bought another one on ioffer for 160 and the leather was way too shiny & coated, so I sold both of them on ebay & the buyers were happy so that's all that matters.

ONTO THE LAGON Clutch! This is a new color and in real life it's a rich aquamarine (blue/green mix) but in the pictures it turns out only blue.... weird. I looked on ebay & purseforum and the authentic pictures look only blue too. Well they look the same as my pictures so I'm guessin in real life they'll look blue/green. It's very bright in person & it's stunning... the leather is veiny and rich.

 



 

These are ALL NBF = newbagfactory. These 3 are from their sale section a couple weeks ago. newbagfactory.mybigcommerce.com.  the rose blush was $90, blk one $99 and the clutch $79, free shipping.

14 comments:

  1. So wanted to browse the website you got these bag from.Website looks really nice but even after creating an account and being able to actually log in with the account but can't access/browse through the bags available straight away is pretty what's the word....annoying.So far not impressed. I just don't see the point of having an active account that can access everything else with the exception of the bags for sale???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mimi, I got the same thing. They have to approve your email registration first before you can see the bags. I know it annoyed me too.

      Delete
  2. I know it's super annoying. They used to have an ioffer store which listed everything so I don't know why they went this route... argh. but it was worth it for me as I got goodies I love and ordered my dream bag, a Bubblegum City with Silver. They have leathers not listed on there so you have to email them & ask or be on some type of mailing list. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would love the rose blush one! email me please!!!!! det98@optonline.net

      Delete
  3. hey, I love these bags! They so pretty. After watching and reading the review, I was so excited and wanted to order from NBF. But the website kept on denying me at check out because they can not ship to my location. I tried 3 different addresses and none of them works.

    Do you guys know how I can contact them??
    Thankss!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check the "Seller List" page for their contact info.

      Delete
  4. Maja, I signed up yesterday and finally received my log in to see the bags. They have a very limited selection. I only saw 11 bags total and a few wallets and clutches. Looks like all their sale items are gone :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this the same NBF that was on ioffer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!! how can I order one of those ??? I am desparalty looking for the giant work with golden studs! SOS
    How to get to the website, how to oder? Will they send to Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested in purchasing a city with regular hw. Would you recommend NBF or vanco?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I was going to order a bag from NBF but when I went to check out it popped up that NBF would not ship to my address. So my next option I thought would be whosbag11 on ebay, but I didn't know how good the Balenciaga bags were and if they had the Balenciaga label on the inside??? Thanks for your help!! I have never bought a replica before and I don't want to be unhappy on my first purchase or any for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, is the rose blush available? I'd like to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I have an outremer city with tassels and a gris piovre mini rose gold hardware up for auction on ebay both bags from nbf. Look for dominalove on ebay.

    ReplyDelete