Friday, March 29, 2013

Kim's Replica Monogram Artsy MM from Joy

4/1/13 UPDATE:  This item has found a new home. Thank you to those that expressed an interest!

**********************************************************************

So Kim (aka PurseLover23) the co-creator of the Rep Lovers United Forum purchased an Artsy MM from another member. If I remember correctly this bag is about 1.5yrs old and was originally purchased from Joy of FabAAA.

I am amazed at how nice it's held. It looks amazing and the vachetta has naturally oxidized to a lovely honey caramel color.

I LOVE the Artsy but it's way too big for me and it looks like Kim is realizing the same thing. So after just having received it she is now looking to "Trade/Barter" for something else.

If interested please contact her through the original listing on the forum here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=446

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Kim directly through the forum.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************











5 comments:

  1. I just register for the forum; I would like to contactKim's regarding her bag. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please see my response below to Bella :).

      Delete
  2. Hi..would like to know if the artsy still available

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bella, if you scroll to the top of the page you will see that I have posted an update to let you know that the bag has found a new home. I always do this as soon as the item is no longer available and they are also then removed from the Trade/Barter page.

      Delete
    2. Hi I would like to buy this bag if you are selling it . Please let me know I can trade for an authentic coach or authentic micheal kor bag too. My email is amein.usman@yahoo.com thanks

      Delete