Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I apologize if I have not responded to your email...

I just want to let you all know that if you've sent me an email during the week and I have not responded it is not because I am ignoring you. Please understand the blog is only a hobby for me. I have a full time job that keeps me very busy during the week and these last few months I have been slammed.

I work for an import/export company. We import cigarette lighters, butane, sunglasses, gloves, reading glasses among many other things (too bad purses isn't one of them lol). I work long hours during the week and am usually here from 10am till 7 and sometimes as late as 9pm though not very often. By the time I get home I am EXHAUSTED. So you may not get a response for a few days.

Please be patient with me. If you don't hear back after 3 days then feel free to email again because sometimes your mail may have gone to Spam and I get so many of those (literally 100s) that I usually just delete them.

As much as I enjoy working on the blog, work has to comes first so when I get an email from the blog they will be put aside until I have the time to respond. I would love to do this full time but it doesn't pay the bills and certainly doesn't allow me to buy more purses :).

Thank you for understanding and I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!

Cheers!

P.S.
On a side note I just received my first batch from Vanco (this is my 3rd order from them) and I LOVE IT!!! Still awaiting 2 more from them and another from FabAAA as well. I can't wait to review them for you!

5 comments:

  1. Can not wait for the Vanco reviews! I am likely making an order as soon as I see what you recommend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to get to them as soon as possible but it might not be till the weekend unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. i am with paintedhandbag! definitely excited to see your review especially the apricot flap!! how did the CC's come looking? like the picture or a lot thicker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pat, I only got to look at it for like 5 minutes late last night. I was just soooo tired I went to bed early but from what I saw it is just GORGEOUS! I don't even think you should wait. Go get one now before they're gone LOL.

      Delete
    2. i think i might just do that! the only thing thats holding me back is the CC's, i think that when they're as thick as the ones on the maxi a reader reviewd a couple of days ago, it's a dead give-away and doesn't look good imo. did you end up getting the maxi? or the jumbo?

      Delete