Thursday, March 14, 2013

Email from an Anti-Rep Person

I want to share an email I received today from someone who is against buying reps.

***************************************************************************

Original Email:

Hey, I want you to know that I've reported your blog and your so called "Fabulous Forum" to Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci , Hermes and Prada. I will be contacting all the other brands that you've posted on as well. SHAME ON YOU for encouraging people to buy counterfeit products and ripping off the brand owners!!! I am also sending a letter to your company to let them know of your illegal activities. If you want to do the right thing I'd suggest you shut down your blog and that forum or you may just find yourself behind bars!

 It is a CRIME to BUY and SELL Counterfeit Merchandise! Buying a fake unknowingly may get you off the hook but you obviously know exactly what you're doing and even encouraging others to do the same and therefore breaking federal laws! You WILL GET CAUGHT!!! It's only a matter of time sweetheart. And you're not fooling anyone with your posts on "adopting or trading" counterfeit merchandise. It is obvious you are selling them and obvious that you are helping others to sell as well. People like you have no moral issues!

Sincerely,

Someone who knows right from wrong!

This email came from a juno account. When I tried to respond it bounced back so it must be some kind of anonymous email account. Honestly I am not the least bit afraid. And the part about her writing my company made me literally laugh out loud. Everyone knows about my blog and they could care less what I do in my spare time as long as it doesn't interrupt in my work.

Anyway, thanks for the laugh "Someone who knows right from wrong!".

Cheers!

Sarah

16 comments:

  1. LOL!! this hoe is on crack. first of all, buying reps is NOT illegal! and neither is selling them if you make sure to let the buyer know its a replica. Oh and i highly doubt any of those major designers can shut down your blog, its not like we're selling anything. hahahahhaha my favorite part is the fact that she thinks you can go to jail for having a BLOG!!!! im dying it's soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To the person who wrote that letter:

    Seriously... you really really need to get an actual hobby, go out and learn something, travel if they even let you on the airplanes, maybe a boyfriend if you can act like a non-lunatic for 5 minutes (good luck there)and they can deal with your craziness. Heaven forbid that someone would want to wake up with you nagging in their ear, ROFL. Yes, it's so hilarious that she actually "thinks" that someone can be jailed for having a blog... what a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't worry about that email either. It is not illegal to rock a replica handbag. I have never heard of anyone going to jail for having blog. It may be illegal to sell them because of copyright laws and all but hey I will continue to purchase them. Please do not shut down this blog. It has given me insight to finally have the guts to purchase one. I check your blog every morning and evening to see if any new pictures are up. I was in the middle of checking out the forum today and while I was looking at pics, I was kicked out and now I can not log back in.:/ I recreated the account and hopefully the admin will accept me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the user name you signed up with? I will reactivate the account for you.

      Delete
    2. Eesh, has your account been reactivated? If not email me and I'll get you back in.

      Delete
    3. Hey Girls,

      I signed back up and I am now reactivated.

      Delete
  4. Don't worry girls, I have no plan to shut down the blog. I'm pretty sure she's all hot air anyways. I mean why would those big brand names even bother with a little fish like me when there are 100s to 1,000s of replica sellers online to go after? And if she's already "reported" me why bother to even let me know? She's just trying to scare me but it's not working :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat you must be from my neck of the woods girl! "this hoe is on crack" I'm still LMAO and I totally agree..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exactly did she find her way to you and this blog anyway?? Looking for a rep?? LOL
    Pat nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....someone seiously has that much time to write something like that...LOL. Seems like someone needs some happiness in her life ....hahaha...Sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some people just don't have anything better to do with their time lol.

      Delete
  8. I seriously need this person to go find something else to do! smh! What in the world does she care what someone spends their time and their own money on she can't be serious. I have never heard of or seen anyone go to jail for buying a replica bag! sheesh get a real life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. or maybe it eve knox! remember that she is STALKING YOU!! hahah

    This is my fist comment here and i just want to say that I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I came across this blog searching for uncle bench reviews! I must say that I am impressed with how much work has been put into this! Since i am a student trying to support my family and have little income and cannot afford an authentic bag, I LOVE FINDING BLOGS LIKE THIS!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit the publish too quick. I'm glad you're finding some useful info on my blog. Don't forget to also check the forum. There's much more there since there are also many contributions from our members.

      Delete