Thursday, March 7, 2013

Craigslist Empreinte Artsy - Another Shiny One!

3/8/13 UPDATE: I sent the seller an email advising her the bag was not authentic. She replied that with this info she will give to her daughter. I told her I was not trying to discourage her from selling. I only wanted to let her know it was not authentic since she claims she didn't know. I just saw that she lowered the price to $170 from $245. Perhaps she really didn't know???


Just had to share this with you guys.....

I came across a Craigslist ad for a replica Louis Vuitton Empreinte Artsy Infinity and it looks just like the one I got from FabAAA which is to say it looks GAWD AWFUL! It really irks me when people pretend they don't know if an item is authentic or not to try and fool the buyer into thinking they might get an authentic bag for a fraction of the cost. You can see her ad here: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/clo/3602821737.html

For those of you who did not read my review of my Artsy from Joy I had purchased the authentic one to do a side by side review and it was not even close! It was the first item I'd ever gotten from Joy that was so horrible.

And this bag looks identical to the one I received so I wonder if she also got hers from Joy?

I paid over $3,000 for the authentic bag after taxes (retail $2,920) so there is no way you'd ever find someone selling it for $245 for a brand new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment