Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Apology for Any Misunderstanding

Recently I made a post that was intended for fun but someone got offended. I didn’t understand the reason at first but after a couple of emails she made it pretty clear.

Although I don’t agree with what she said I went ahead and removed the post anyway. If one person took offense it’s likely there are others as well and I’d rather not take that chance.

If anyone else felt as she did than I truly apologize because it was not intentional and I had no idea it could be taken any other way than what it was meant to be. And if you don’t know what the heck I’m talking about than you’re not one of them and I’ll apologize for confusing you :).

I have a tendency to speak my mind without thinking about how people may take my words and it’s easy to misunderstand when you can't see their expressions or understand their thought process.

I promise I’m not the kind of person who would intentionally say or do something to offend or to be insensitive but sometimes it can’t be helped and for that I am sorry.

I will try to be more careful of what I post on the blog and the forum in the future.

Regards,


Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Aww good on you Sarah for taking action although you didn't actually mean anyone to be offended. This forum is for fun and it should stay that way. I do hope some ppl to lighten up. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi :). I will be working on more reviews this weekend and goodie I have 3 whole days LOL.

      Delete