Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Awesome Collection from Forum Member Parker5003

Another AWESOME Collection from a forum member. These belong to Kar (aka Parker5003). I am IN LOVE with the Orange Birkin and her Celine looks DELICIOUS!!!

You can find the original thread here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=140

*********************************************************************

Parker's Comments:

Here are my 2 birkins. Honestly I was so impressed when I first got my black one I had to order another one! I got it from one of my fav sellers David (e2pop) They were about 228 incl shipping
Pictures do no justice for these babies. I get stopped all the time when I bring them out!



 


Here is my Celine phantom purchased from David (e2pop).
I was actually shocked in the quality of this bag. The leather felt just like it did when I saw the authentic in Nordstrom!

Dislikes: PRICE!! I think I paid about 350$ for this. I wanted the phantom so bad that I just went ahead and purchased it. But honestly I'm really glad i did because the quality was superb!!


This is one of my long time companions my neverfull gm! I purchased this bag from joy over 3 years ago and as you can see her bags def patina over time. This is a natural patina(I never been a fan of accelearting the patina because it doesn't look the same shade as the reg natural patinan IMO). But anyway here she is. Soon she will be retired but I do love her so much! Lol!!!!!



This is one of my favorite bags! My Gucci blondie! I'm not a huge fan of Gucci but I love this style. This was one of my first replicas. Purchased off ioffer back in 2008! I still have it and use it to this day.



LOUIS VUITTON MUSETTE


LOUIS VUITTON KEEPALL


LOUIS VUITTON ARTSY


MONO collection

GUCCI HOBO

AZUR NEVERFULL GM


AZUR SALEYA PM

8 comments:

  1. Would you be able to do a review on David e2pop's website and how we could access his site? Those items are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller info is available on the forum. I will post it in my Seller List shortly but the site requires a password and I don't want to share that on the blog. It is available in the forum though or you can PM me or Parker for it.

      The website is e2pop.com

      Delete
  2. Do you know what size keepall that is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I did not ask. Why don't you PM the owner on the forum?

      Delete
  3. Hi sarah can you please help me log onto e2pop please thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me or PM me through the forum. I will not post passwords out in the open.

      Delete
  4. I just tried to access e2pop.com but I see that you need a password. i'm hoping I can get from you, thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I get bags from this joy woman

    ReplyDelete