Sunday, March 31, 2013

Amazing Collection from Forum Member BlackJack1989

Look at this amazing collection from one of our forum members (blackjack1989). When I opened my email and saw these pics I practically drooled all over myself LOL. Simply GORGEOUS!!!

***********************************************************************

Sam's Comments:

Okay The Authentic bags I have are Artsy MM, Michael Kors Leopard Astor, Neon Steve Madden Crossbody, Mini Purple Coach Carly, Gold Sequin Coach, Chloe Paddington Brown.

The Reps I have are: Hermes 40cm in black, Celine in black and creme, Galliera PM, Stephen Sprouse Roses Speedy, LV Chrissie, Multicolore Carryall I think its a 50 size not sure though, Balenciaga Giant City with gold hardware.

The bags I have that are not really brands in general are: Studded Bag its from the store charming charlie, and the Big Zipper bags just love the big zipper LOL.

Oh and I had the coach kisslock which is authentic but I sold it right after I took that photo.
 





9 comments:

  1. Look at the Celine! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the first I noticed too! Though I'm not a Celine fan I still think they're beautiful bags :).

      Delete
  2. are these replicas?? if they are from where?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she said most are replicas but a few of them are authentic. I know the Artsy is authentic but not sure what else. Not sure where they're all purchased from though. Sam, can you pipe in?

      Delete
  3. which ones are replicas?... i'm eyeing that balenciaga and celine... if those are replicas, are they from joy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those are reps but don't know where they're from. I'll update once I find out or hopefully Sam will see this and respond.

      Delete
    2. Just got the answer from Sam off of her response to another member. Going to post it now!

      Delete
  4. Hi everyone :) Sam here. I can get celine bags from a friend of mine if your interested you can send me an email yourloveneverchanges@gmail.com also the balenciaga is a replica... its very good :) I actually bought it from someone on poshmark although they did not say where it is from I think its from Joy...because I watched Lory on youtube with her balenciaga video and it looks just like it all the same markings and everything lampo zippers..etc. so my belief is that it originally came from Joy. :) Also, in my comments above in this post it says which are authentic, and which are reps :) The Hermes is gorgeous!!! & I've never seen the charms anywhere before on anyone elses hermes...the scarf is just a regular scarf that i added to the bag and that ones a suuuupppperr good rep! feel free to email me with any questions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell me where you got the Stephen sprouse speedy!

    ReplyDelete