Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Fab Fabulous Collection from Shirley

Here's another fab FABULOUS Collection from a reader! These beauties are a part of Shirley's collection. I have already bought way too many Chanel bags but seeing these pictures are just making me itch to go buy more grrrrrrhhhh!!!

F.Y.I. Shirley is also a member of our forum under the username SRL

*********************************************************************

Shirley's Comments:

Hi Sarah,

I love your blog and am very happy to be part of your purse community.  I haven't been able to post pictures, so I am including them in this email for you. You can post them if you want.

*********************************************************************
 
Here is my collection from just this past year.


my authentic Louis



authentic wallet


authentic channels




 
my reps from vanco fashion that i just received
 



 
chanel 1115 from vanco in black and blue







mini in lambskin



bag I got on canal street in NYC. Paid $250 (yikes) got ripped off.
 

 
what do you think. Thanks
Shirley
 
 
ME: I think I need to give my wallet to my husband for safekeeping LOL

1 comment:

  1. Those all look spot on! I love how your authentic LV mono canvas looks shiny becuase uber OCD ladies (myself included) need to realize that shades in canvas vary in authentic LV bags & quality from LV isn't what it used to be & prices let's face it are pretentious & ridiculously high....obnoxiously exclusive (exclusive in a bad way) & customer service leaves alot to be desired nowadays! I think LV & Chanel need to take a page from Coach...they created a their poppy collection which is their line of lower priced bags....so LV & Chanel should also make a line of lower priced bags ...how about under $500 for a full sized handbag...that would be nice!!!! I think that the late Coco herself would agree that fashion isn't about obnoxiously high prices....real fashion is about real everyday women!

    ReplyDelete