Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Replica Louboutins Pumps Review by Kathy

Here is a lovely review of a pair of Replica Louboutin Pumps from FabAAA submited by Kathy. I LOVE IT!!! Handbags may be my first passion but Shoes are just as important to me. However, I only own 1 pair of authentic designer pumps by Dolce & Gabanna. I find that I am way too rough on my shoes. I tend to fidgit alot even when I'm sitting down. I am constantly bumping my shoes against things and leaving dings, dents and scratches so it isn't cost effective for me to spend a lot of money on something that I would probably ruin in a matter of days. I just can't seem to take care of my shoes as well as I do my handbags.

The only thing I would pay top dollar for are handbags. My clothes and shoes are inexpensive (except the D & G pumps) none are designer, not even replicas :(. But I did want to order some from Fab's site. It's just that I rarely see reviews and the few that I have seen did not sound positive so that is why I have held back. You may have just changed my mind though hehe. I am short so I LOVE very high heels :)

************************************************************************

Kathy's Review:

Hi Sarah,

Just received a pair of Louboutins from Joy. I would like 2 send my review and some pics. Wanna get your feedback,  as I'm sure u own at least 1 pair :-)

I know it's for purses, but u can post it on your blog if u like. Using only my 1st name, plse. (The site is my little secret). Can't wait 2 here back from u.

While I don't own any authentic CLs, I've tried on many. I also frequent the CL threads on the purse forum. This was my 1st purchase from Joy and I'm pleased overall. Right out of the box, they "pass" pretty well as CLs. Like most replicas, upon closer inspection,  the differences become apparent.

They don't have the heft, or sturdy feel the authentic ones do.  But on your feet, noone can assess that. They run true 2 size. I wear a 9.5 and the size 41fit nicely. The red soles seem spot on...great color match. Including the stamping the authentic shoe soles have.

There's room for improvement on the stitching.  There are a few unraveling threads on one of the shoes.  I'm afraid to trim it out of fear that it may cause further damage. There was also some white scuffing marks on both heels. May have 2 use a black marker 2 cover that.

Where the platform attaches to the upper shoe, you can see, what I believe is, adhesive. It appears white or grey. That's the only major tell tell sign that I found that could give them away as replicas. I may be able 2 use black marker there also.

Would like 2 read what others have experienced with the CL replicas.

P.s. The scuffing can be seen in the 4th and 5th photos.


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good actually! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, is there anyway you can ask Kathy which pair of shoes these are on the Fabaaa site? I can't figure out which ones they are, but after reading the review, I have to get them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, I will send her an email today and ask for her to post :).

      Delete
    2. Kim, I just got the answer back from Kathy. She says the number for the Louboutin's is 20110623-002. They are listed under sandals. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. I have yet to find a good replica for CL's, including through known sellers and on taobao. Unfortunately, that means I've only purchased authentic CLs. :( Having said that, there are a few issues with the above shoes (and I'm only pointing this out to be helpful! If you're easily offended, please stop reading). The first is that dreaded "Vero Cuero" stamp. I have never seen this on any authentic CL sold in the USA. Another flaw is that the red sole looks more matte in the photos. The authentic CLs have more of a glossy sheen to it. Sure, these could pass as auth for the most part, but not to the true fashionista. Hope this helps in the search of a good rep. Like I've said, I have been in the rep game for a while, and I have yet to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing this out! I am not familiar with CL's and have never researched it either so I certainly wouldn't know the difference between real and fake. Personally I would not find someone pointing out facts to be offensive. After all what is the purpose of trying to find good reps if you don't want to know the difference :D.

      Delete
  5. whats the address to this site i need to find a good site for replica louboutins

    ReplyDelete
  6. whats the address to this site ive been looking for a good replica site

    ReplyDelete