Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Authentic Prada Mistolino Bag

I guess today is Authentic Bag Day LOL. Here are some pictures of my Authentic Prada Mistolino bag. I purchased it some time last year from Saks for $2,395 plus an 8% sales tax. I kept this bag for about 6 months and then sold it on eBay for $750. It was still brand new with the tags attached. I never even used it once :(. It was one of those impulsive purchases which I later regret. I love the design of this bag but it is too fancy for everyday and too heavy even without anything in it.

Please NOTE: Jemmerson_1929 is my eBay username. I watermarked these pictures to prevent other sellers from using them for their own listings. Twice I found pictures of my authentic bags being used to sell replicas by unscrupulous sellers :(.

The first 4 pictures without the watermark are stock images, the rest were taken by me with my old digital camera so the quality is not that great.

************************************************************************

























No comments:

Post a Comment