Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Authentic Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Charms Cabas

Here's another bag from my collection. It is an Authentic Louis Vuitton Limited Edition Tote with a Silk Scarf under Clear Vinyl.  This is called the "Charms Cabas". Thanks to Maja for helping me remember the name :).

The original retail price is $2,200 but I purchased it pre-owned at a consignment shop (Karma Kreations) for only $1,200 plus shipping. This bag was in very good condition with very little signs of wear. The worst of it was a small scratch on the vinyl in the bottom left corner of the front.

************************************************************************

















4 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful. Sarah , where do you keep all your bags? If I had so many beautiful pieces, I think I would just go crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you should see my closet, it is crammed full of handbags! I have some in my office closet and under the bed. I need a bigger closet, MUCH Bigger! But in the meantime my husband says I have to sell some if I want to continue to buy them because he's not willing to allow me to put them in any other rooms in the house :).

      Delete
  2. I love the colors!! Your collection is amazing... That line is called "Charms" with the silk under the vinyl & I think that bag is either called the Cabas Charms or Linda Charms. I'd like a charms wallet... either real or rep. though I don't think I ever saw any replicas of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is it, the Charms Cabas! Thank you Troi :). No I've never seen replicas of these either.

      Delete